Monday, July 6, 2009

Rodeo's Parade's & Fireworks....

We had a great 4th of July. We started off with the Western Stampede Rodeo. I wish I would have taken my "Good" camera, cuz we were a little (a lot really) high up in the bleachers. I guess ya have to know somebody who knows somebody....to get the good seats!



I know Mckai had a great time.


So did Erin....they gave away cowboy hats. It took awhile for Erin to warm up to the idea of wearing one.







We attended West Jordans Parade. In the past we have gone to Murray's parade which starts at 8:30am. But West Jordans starts at 10:30am, so you can guess which one we chose. That and the fact that Brandon works the corner where we sit
I'm not sure what city this float is....what I liked about it is the "City Royalty" got to sit in a swing, and swing, and not stand holding onto a cane, trying to balance, not fall over, and wave to the crowd.

Erin loves parades. We should probably find more to go to.

Mckai and Grandpa Bruce like pareades too.

After the Parade it was off to get some breakfast/lunch. Then home for a nap. For me anyway.

My favorite part of the day is watching the fireworks. Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

Susan Brady said...

We heard all about the Rodeo and even got a first hand demonstation of how the bulls and broncos buck. He is the greatest isn't he. Hug Erin for us.