Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Made It Through the First Week !

School started on the 25th for Erin. She is a senior at Murray High this year. She was really excited to go back. She just doesnt want to get up and get dressed, and eat, and get her hair done, and take her meds, and brush her teeth. I'll admit that it is a struggle to get her ready to go. She complains from the time she gets up to the minute the bus shows up. But the minute the bus shows up she is all smiles and ready to go. I miss her while she is gone, but I can sure get alot done!


Erin has the most awesome bus aid (Adla) and bus driver (Gordon). They are so sweet and cute with her. When Adla can see that Erin is a little grouchy she tries to cheer her up.

As you can see she is all smile now that she is on the bus.



Now I get to run around and get my list done before she gets home in 5 hours.....

No comments: