Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason !

Wow I can't believe you are 25 years old today!!

Boy I'm getting old. I remember the day you were born.....you came so fast I barely had time to jump up on the bed before you came. ( actually there was no jumping involved)

I dont think they even admitted me until after you were born. The first thing we noticed was that you had red hair, and that you had such a sweet nature about you.

Here you are at 1 week old, you were such a good baby. All you did was sleep and eat. But you have made up for it now. You never eat, and who knows when you have time to sleep with work and school going on.
Here you are with your big brother Brandon. He would always come and get me whenever you started crying so I could come pick you up. (although he probably was the cause of the crying)


You were such a water baby, always wanting to play in the water!


2 years old....what cute little cheeks. It was hard not to always kiss them, and squeeze you.


Then along came Nathan.....and suddenly you became a middle child, and I must say you have handle it well.



You couldn't wait to start pre-school.....they did such fun things. You have liked school every since!

Then along came Erin.....your little budda. thanks so much for entertaining her so I could get things done. She loves you tons!


Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.....I remember when you came home and told me a lady up the street had given you and Nathan a bunny, for helping her chase a bunch of them back in their pens. You decided to call him "Bugs Bunny"


Remember how I wanted you to learn to play Titanic? So you could play it ALL the time. I'll bet to this day whenever someone mentions Titanic.....you cringe!!



It was so nice to have the elementary school only a couple blocks from our house.


Your sophomore year in H.S. you decided to give track a try.....and the hurdles no less.



I think the funnest time you had in High School was when you were on the cheer squad....maybe it was because you got to go to Florida for Nationals.


And for Choir you got to go to New York....

Dad helping you out before the Jr Prom


You really enjoyed your job with the police department as a cadet....it was even more fun when you made sergeant, and got to boss people around, but in a nice way of course!




YEAH Graduation...you made it!


Off to Buenos Aires, Argentina for your mission....If I remember right you did alot of bike riding. You loved Argentina so much you were home for a year and went back for a visit.


Here you are in Paris at the Louvre...but you forgot to take your mom with you!!

Have a super GREAT Birthday. You are an awesome, kind, loving, and helpful son!! We love you very much Jason, Happy Birthday!
Love mom

No comments: