Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Trip Four Wheeling

Erin loves to go four wheeling.....me, not so much! Since school is starting soon we decided to go before it starts. We only have one four wheeler, which works for me because I usually stay behind, read a book, drink diet pepsi, sit under an umbrella, and guard the truck and trailer. But this time we borrowed Mandy's Yamaha so I could give it a try, to see how I like it. It's not that I am afraid to ride (Ok maybe a little!), i ts just that one parent should always be the responsible one. Thats the excuse I like best.

We went out to 5 mile pass. Its a great place to go if you are a first timer.


Getting Erin all ready to go. She doesnt even mind wearing a helmet and goggles. She just loves to go.
A good place to stop for pictures... SMILE!

Since I was the follower, I didnt like to eat all the dust, kicked up by my speedster husband. So I wore a bandana, glasses, and hat. Bruce kept saying "How will anyone know its you? I need to take one of you sitting on the 4 wheeler", which he did, but all the adobe photoshop skills in the world couldnt make me skinny enough to post it. So heres the close up.


All Erin kept saying was faster, faster..........but....


...unfortunately they had to keep stopping and waiting for "Slow poke Mom". Thanks you two for letting me tag along. It was a ton of fun!

No comments: