Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Millcreek Canyon

I love going up the canyon. We usually celebrate Erin's birthday up Millcreek Canyon. While we are there we take a few family pictures. I love it when certain people cooperate with the picture taking portion of the trip. Thank you so much Mandy, Emily, Jason & Erin, for all your cooperation with the obsessed lady with the camera!

Theres the Cute Birthday girl......Happy 18th Erin!!

A little help from Nathan & Jason, with blowing out the candles

Erin loved all her presents, thanks so much everyone.

Mckai was a big helper in handing Erin her presents.
Princess Erin.

Erin look this way.....please...pretty please. Oh well....maybe next year.

Amanda And Emily teased me about all the pictures I had of Jason. But in my defence, he was so willing to pose and to let me take as many as I wanted. And we all know you have to take 20 to get 2 or 3 good ones. Right?

Emily & Nathan......"Mom you have 4 pictures left use them wisely, cuz then I'm out of here."

Amanda, Mckai, & Brandon....

The best way to get Mckai to smile, is to catch him just running around playing. Just dont ask him to sit on a fence with his parents and smile, cuz it just isn't going to happen.

No comments: