Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Trampoline

We are re-doing the backyard....It only took an afternoon to tear it down, but it is taking alot longer to put it back together! I will post before and after pictures when we get all done, for now I only have before pictures.

But one of the fun things to come out of it....is a new trampoline. It would have been cheaper to just fill in the hole, but that is no fun. So Bruce and I (mostly Bruce) decided to just replace the mat and pad, and a few springs.

Yeah ....A New Trampoline!

First we had to get rid of the old one....thanks Mandy for your great scissor skills....Its alot harder than it looks. I think we went through 3 or 4 scissors! I dont have any pictures of putting it back together...lets just say "Find and read the directions first" enough said!
Finally ready to jump on.... any takers? Of course Erin...Go Erin!!

Erin's cousins stopped by to show us some fancy flips.






And of course Mckai needed a turn.



Mckai taking a turn with mom.....I think he likes it.

No comments: