Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Pizza Man



Kai loves to help in the kitchen.

I remembered when my kids were little, I would beg them to help me, but it was more important to run outside and play. So I love that Kai is such a helper. He will sometimes come up with some interesting concoctions.....and I always tell him "You make it ...You taste it" The other day He wanted to make his "OWN" pizza.

He made sure he had enough flour in the dough.


Kneading the dough is very important.


Cheesy smiles are optional.....


Rolling it out into a circle is pretty tricky. So any shape will do.


A little dab of pizza sauce goes along way.


It's not a pizza without pepperoni.



And finally the all important CHEESE!


Kai made a very Yummy Pizza.

I think I am going to like having this cute little chef helping me in the kitchen.

No comments: