Tuesday, February 1, 2011

B's Family

Now it doesn't take much for me to talk Mandy or for Mandy to talk me into doing pictures, The problem starts when one of us (usually Mandy) has to ask Brandon about it. He can be a bit stubborn. And he always says "We just did pictures" even if it has been a year or more.

Two of my favorite little munchkins!


Kai showing us his muscles.


Kenzie, the sweetest baby around!


I love this picture.
I love how serious Kai & Kenzie look. And I have always told Brandon and Mandy to Just Keep Smiling no matter what.


These are the beginning pictures.....Brandon, "How long is this going to take, I'm sure there's a Jazz game on somewhere?" Mandy, "Are we really having this conversation, AGAIN!"


And here is the end result.
I love taking pictures, especially of family.

P.S. Mandy has more Pics on her Blog.

(don't tell Brandon but we are going to do it all again when Kenzie turns 1 in a couple of months)

No comments: