Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lunch with Aunt Nikki

Shelly and I headed down to Spanish Fork to have lunch with Aunt Nikki. It was so much fun catching up on what everyone is doing and remembering all the fun times we had when we were younger.


We also got to have lunch with our cousin Jody, We laughed about all the silly things we did at sleep overs, and how much fun we had at Provo park, and how much the park has changed. I loved how she remembered things I had forgotten.

When my mom and her 2 sisters got together there were 18 cousins to play with. There was always someone to play ball with, or tag, or games, or ride a bike. You were never bored thats for sure.


Not having Mom here has been hard, we all miss her. But I am glad her sisters are here. And I'm glad that they don't live far away, and that we can go down and visit with them and remember all the stories and all the fun we had, growing up!

No comments: