Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grandma Robinette

I've been looking through old pictures that my mom had, and I came across this one. The significant thing about this picture is first it is a four generation picture, and second it is the only picture I have of my grandma. As most of us know she never (with this one exception of course, and this took alot of prodding) let people take her picture. I loved how whenever you visited grandma she was always interested in what you were up to, and how everything was going. You could always go to the fridge and get a shasta, or the cupboard and get a cookie. And she never let you leave without a hug and a kiss. Grandma passed away 6 months after this picture was taken. I sure miss her.

Me, Grandma Robinette, Holding 2 week old Brandon, and my Mom

No comments: