Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pictures with Mandy & Mckai

I have to say, Mandy is always great about me getting my camera out. Unlike the boys who run and hide when I even mention the word "pictures."


I love Mckai's expression, He reminds me of Brandon more and more every day.

Mandy wanted some pictures of her and Mckai, before the baby arrives. I have to give a hand to kid friendly studios and all those people who take kids pictures.....especially wiggley 3 year olds!

I probably took a hundred photos, and most are of Mckai. Wanting to know if we were done yet....Yep, he is his Fathers son!



Finally we pulled out the bribes....Let me just say "I Love The Dollar Store"

......I got a few fun or maybe I should say "Funny" shots. The best way to shoot a little boy is to just keep clicking away, and hope you get a few good ones, that aren't to blurry.




This is my favorite shot. Mandy was able to wrangle him long enough to take it. I got it just before he was up and running.




Mckai always has a hug and a kiss for his momma. I know he will be a big helper when Mckenzie arrives. He is so excited about being a Big Brother.

No comments: