Monday, March 1, 2010

Outside Fun....

Whenever Mckai comes over, he loves to go outside. And I'm a firm believer that kids (especially little boys) need to head outside at least once a day to play.

Kai loves to play in the sandbox, we probably need to get a bigger one now that he is getting bigger.

Kai looked up at me and said "Grandma?...it's no fun playing in the sand if you can't feel the sand between your toes". So of course you know I'm going to give him permission to take his shoes and socks off. Besides his Dad and Mom were not here to say No.

Then it turned into ..How much sand he could pile onto himself. He just cracks me up. He knows that I will let him get away with almost anything he wants to do. (emphasis on "almost")


Unfortunatley when his shoes are off it's hard to talk him into putting them back on when he moves onto something else.


Yep....We just love, love, love, this Big Boy!

1 comment: