Thursday, March 11, 2010

Painting....

Erin loves to paint. She is so neat and tidy when she paints, she doesn't get any on her. I always try to find "washable "paint though just in case.

Erin is so funny when she paints, she sticks to 1 or 2 colors to use.

Mckai loves to paint also. ....


Mckai asked me what kind of paint it was, I told him that it was "finger paint"......so he decided to paint his fingers.


I wasn't to worried because the container said "washable" paint. Unfortunatley after I washed Mckai's cloths it wasn't as washable as it claimed. Mckai now owns a very colorful tye-dyed shirt!

2 comments:

Rosenberg Family said...

You are such a cute, fun Mom and Grandma!! No wonder everyone loves you! I love following your blog posts! How is Mandy? When are they due? Her blog is private so I haven't been able to ask her.

Susan Brady said...

Kai takes things fo literal I can see that he would paint his fingers after that answer. Erin is a sweetheart. Hugs to all