Friday, February 6, 2009

I think I need a vacation.....No "I know I need a Vacation!

I needed to go to the High School to pick up Erin today..she fell and was bleeding and didn't want to take the bus home. When I got there...NO one knew where she was. The Seminary said "she got on the bus". The Bus said "no she is not on the bus she is in the office" The office said "We have no idea where she is" Needless to say...I was a total Basket Case. Getting very frustrated with "Whoever" I came in contact with. Running around the High School checking the attendance office, counselors office, bathrooms.....oblivious to them paging me on the intercom, or calling my phone. it didn't help that the bell rang and the halls were FULL of students! I honestly think I was in a full blown panic attack. You can throw alot of things at me....but never ever ever...tell me you don't know where my daughter is!
A long story short....she was waiting over by the gym doors with a seminary teacher. Waiting for her "Mom" to pick her up. Standing there laughing and kidding around with other students. While her mother (who is usually calm) is coming unglued at the hinges!

Thats why "I Need A Vacation"

No comments: