Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Remember When.....


The only way Erin would go to sleep when she was younger was if she could lay with you on the couch. I think it comes from when she was born and we were always holding her. I'm not even sure why we bought a crib. She hardely ever slept in it. She is still the same today.
Her favorite person to lay on the couch with is her Dad, I guess he has just the right amount of cushion. For some reason Bruce always seems to fall asleep with her.
This picture was a few years ago. She is now 18 and every night she drags a pillow and blanket out so she can lay with Dad on the couch. I just Love this girl.

1 comment:

Susan Brady said...

Some things need to be remembered. She is a sweetheart, and I truly like the way she turns to her father for support. Hugs to All