Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Running through the Sprinklers.....with a little Mud thrown in.

The weather was really warm the other day. So I asked Kai if he wanted to run through the sprinklers. He is always up for anything involving water.
It started out pretty good.....


But I could tell he had a "plan".....


He asked if he could water my tree ( a very sickly looking "twig in the ground" kind of tree)


Then it became..."Wow look at ALL this Mud!"



I just don't think little boys can resist Mud.




Pretty soon he was covered in it.




He filled a bucket and was going to bring it over for Erin...I think he was secretly hoping to dump it on us.



The Smile on his face says it all.
I love watching Mckai have a fun time.
And I love it even more when it doesn't cost anything.

No comments: