Monday, May 17, 2010

More Pictures...

I wasn't able to get any pictures of Brandon, Mckai, Mckenzie and Mandy at Kenzies' blessing. So they were nice enough to dress up again and let me take a few pictures.

I might be prejudice, but I have the cutest grankids around. Mckai loved getting his picture taken with Mckenzie. We did have to photoshop Mandy's hand out of the picture, she was holding Mckenzie up.


Mckenzie was pooped from the photo session and fell asleep. I always tell Mandy and Brandon to just keep smiling no matter what. And bless them, they DO!



Mckai, Brandon, and Mckenzie. I love this photo. Actually I love all the photos, even the silly ones. Thanks you four for indulging me and my picture taking obsession.



I also wanted to get a new picture of Jason for the wall.
This is what he thought about that.



It is starting to be more of a challenge to "Wrangle" Jason, than it is Mckai!




Finally......Thank you for holding still Jason.

No comments: