Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Plant? or a Weed?

There is this plant out front that looks just like a weed. I am sure I have pulled it several times, only to have it grow back. The other night we got home late and I noticed the plant (weed) had flowers on it. Really pretty yellow flowers.

And I suddenly remembered that JoAnn had plants out front that only bloomed when the moon was out. So needless to say I won't be pulling the ugly plant out any more. Wouldn't matter any way if I did it would just come back!



So here is the plant during the day when the sun is out....looks like a weed huh?



And here it is at night in the dark when the moon is out. Very pretty. I'm sure it has a name I just haven't found it on google yet.



Just goes to show you that "You can't judge a book by its cover".

No comments: