Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 wheeling....

Bruce, Erin, And I went 4 wheeling up Bountiful Canyon a few weeks ago. The fall colors were spectacular. And the road was flat, which is just how I like it!


I just love the fall colors it makes the mountains look beautiful.


Here is Bruce.....He is wondering if we will ever venture off the (flat) road, and actually do any 4 wheeling?


A view of the "Great Salt Lake".....and Erin patiently waiting for us to get going again.


More of the lake.



Bruce let me take the lead on this trip, big mistake....because he knows I don't go over 10 miles an hour and I stay on the flat ground. I'm pretty sure this was my "First" & "Last" time I get to go in front! We traveled about 20 miles in when we discovered that my 4 wheeler was nearly out of gas! So the trip was cut short and we headed back. I had to pretty much coast my last 1/2 mile down the canyon. I love watching Erins face when we go, because she has so much fun, I honestly think she would ride from sun up to sundown.

No comments: