Monday, August 31, 2009

Erin....

Erin's first day back to school (actually it is the "Murray Adult Transition program") She was very excited....Me not so much!

Instead of having the school bus pick her up at our home and dropping her off at the High School, she now takes Trax and a transfer to a city bus out to SLCC. I really am trying to get on board with this. Just give me a year or 2.

Here she is allready for me to take her to trax. Notice she thinks she is going to drive.....such a "funny" girl!

Here she is walking across the street to catch trax with other students and a teacher.

Its hard to tell the teachers from the students.....And YES I followed in my car to make sure she safely got off trax and onto the bus....and YES I followed that bus to SLCC. Ok fine, say it, I know, I am Over protective! Its a curse, I live with everyday....LOL


I picked her up at SLCC, and boy was she tired, and a little grouchy (to be expected). The good news is, she will only be going on Tuesday and Thursday for now. She is taking an Institute class, and working on some community skills. Then we might add going on Fridays also. Oh the Fun we will have this year. Wish us all luck!

1 comment:

Cotter said...

I love those pictures! I bet Erin was so excited! I am with you... I would have followed in my car too. Over protective should be my middle name! Thanks for sending us the pictures from grandpas party. They are so stinking cute!