Sunday, August 2, 2009

Celebrating up the canyon

We headed up Millcreek Canyon on Erin's Birthday. To Celebrate, and take pictures.
Erin loved all her presents, thanks everyone.




Then comes the fun part (for me anyway) Taking pictures. I must say the boys were a little more willing this year. Here is Brandon And Mandy.




Then we tried to get Mckai to sit still to take a picture with his Mom & Dad. As you can see he is quite the ham....just not for the camera. Next year I need to give better bribes.



Here is Nathan and Emily, I have to do A LOT of photo shopping on Nathan. He is such a ....

well lets just say he is BIG STINKER!!




Here is Nathan, Emily, & Erin....I just love Erin, she will always do her best when I have my camera pointed at her.



Here is all of us together minus Jason :( He couldnt be there he started a new job and couldn't leave. He stopped by earlier to. wish Erin a Happy Birthday.

Kisses for Jason.

No comments: