Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation Pictures

I decided to take Erin's graduations pictures myself. Plus my new camera needs to start paying for itself!

I love taking Erin's picture. She is so willing to pose. Getting her to smile and look at the camera at the same time was a challenge. You also need to take the pictures quickly, because she is easily distracted. She also has to always be holding something. Usually it is her bag, (with all her "stuff" in it) or a can of pepsi. And we really didn't want to give Pepsi any Free advertising. So I talked her into holding a flower for her pictures. She did a great job. i am so proud of her. And Bruce was a great assistant, I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks Hon.







Now that the pictures are done we will be sending out Erin's Graduation Announcements in the next week or two.....I can't belive she is graduating

1 comment:

Rosenberg Family said...

Oh Erin is gorgeous! The pics turned out so good! I'm so proud of her for graduating! I can't believe it's that time already! Good luck with everything!