Friday, September 27, 2013

Jason finally made it to the
Philippines this time

 It's a jungle out there!



 They visited a waterfall,  he told me the name and I forgot.



They visited this  volcano Mount Mayon which is still active.


 He went with Blake ( who served a mission there) and Jeff



 They went snorkeling.  And found fun sea creatures.



 This is what remains of a church from the 1800's after it was ruined by the volcano.



 Plenty of water Buffalo......I thought it was a wilde beast,  but Mr "K" corrected me,  such a smart boy!  I want him around in my old age to help me remember things.



One of the families that Blake knew even through Jason a Party for his Birthday.

But once again the little stinker forgot to TAKE HIS MOTHER! 


1 comment:

jturner83 said...

We offered. You said no. ha ha ha