Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bring on the Mud

 First you need a little Dirt.  He asked if he could fill the wagon with dirt to fill some low spots in the flower bed.


 Then he told me he might need a little water.....Hmmmm starting to sound a little fishy to me now.


 The next time I checked on him,  he was stripped down to his boxers and standing in MUD!


 Then He asked if he could take a Mud Bath.  He said it's supposed to be good for your skin.   (Where does he get this stuff?)


 He covered himself in Mud,  and had fun running around the yard trying to get it all over me.   I threatened to disinherit him if he got any of that MUD on me!


So he decided to just get Mud all over the Trampoline.  Oh the things this Boy will come up with.  He has so much Energy and is just to fun to watch.




No comments: