Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh So Grateful


I am so Grateful for the Love and Mercy of my Father in Heaven.  He has given me so many Blessings.

I am so grateful for the support and Love that Bruce gives me,  he has literally carried me through some tough times.  Over the past year I have wanted to throw in the towel several times and with Bruce's Love and the Mercy of our Heavenly Father I have persevered.  

I am so grateful for my children.  They have been there to help out with whatever I needed and to hang out  and care for Erin,  while I was healing.  I am so grateful for Mandy she has helped so much with keeping things going over the last year and picking up the slack,  when I couldn't do things.  I am so grateful for my grandchildren and the Smile that they put on my face every day.


I am so grateful for  Bruce's Sister and my Sister who have shown how much they love and care for my family.  I am also grateful for the extended family members who have shown support and concern for my well being.



One of my Favorite sayings is  


" If God brings you to It,  he will bring you through it "


and now I can move on to.......


Finding "Joy in MY Journey"





No comments: