Monday, July 11, 2011

Brothers & Sisters


Was so much fun to have my Family here for a week. We had BBq's, watched home movies, Went Swimming, had a Picnic, & Fireworks....and some fun at Gardner Village. (I missed some of it because Erin wasn't feeling well but I was there in spirit) I loved that we could spend time together and find out what everyone is up to. They were even nice enough to indulge my picture taking obsession! Well they kind of had to....I'm the Oldest!
First we had the "Goof Around" pictures, which BTW are way Fun.

Then we had the sit still and "Smile" pictures.

I love my siblings they are Awesome, I love that Margie and Paula used there Vacation time to come spend it with us. We Laughed, We Cried, We Hugged, We Hung Out, We tattled on each other, It was the absolute BEST! Love you guys Thanks

No comments: