Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged?.....No Way...Me?

Ok I was going along visiting some of my favorite blogs, and low and behold I got "tagged".....I wasn't quite sure what "tagged" was so I had to ask a few veteran bloggers, so I wouldn't mess it up....! So here goes. It is supposed to be eight things but I changed it to 5 cuz, well because there was only 5 questions....so I rationalized that I only needed 5 answers!

5 Television shows I watch
*Amazing race
*Dancing with the Stars (Erin's favorite too)
*Law and Order (all of them...reruns too)
*CSI
*Survivor

5 Favorite restaurants
*Mimis
*Applebees
*Chilis
*Sizzler ( I think Bruce and the boys would disown me if I didn't include this one)
*Marie Calendars

5 Things I did Yesterday
*Went to pumpkin patch with Erin & Mckai
*Put pumpkins on the graves in Murray & Provo
*Moved gravel in the back yard
*took old carpet to the dump
*Stopped at store and got roast for dinner tomorrow

5 Things I'm looking forward to
*Thanksgiving
*Christmas (I just love Christmas)
*Getting the yard done
*Remodeling the kitchen
*An overnighter with Bruce

5 Things on my wish list
*To travel more
*To have a washer and Dryer upstairs
*To get the yard done
*Less traffic out front
*An overnighter with Bruce

1 comment:

Susan Brady said...

You go girl, if I had thought a little longer I probably would have shortened it also. Hug to Erin.